Axelcrasy french

dimanche 18 avril 2010

125 DAYS IN CASSIEN




Welcome to the paradise , Saint Cassien !!


i maked in january 2008 a unbelieveble session in cassien, i came in 31 january, in order to see the lake, because for me it was my first time in this lake, i had a dream, fishing a spot no stop!
and for that i took the spot of Kevin Elis.

the problem is: there is a lot of carpangler in cassien so it was no easy to have the spot, so i came very early to keep the spot.
When i arrived the first time in january to repere the lake, i had the surprise to see there is noboby in the ouest arm!

so when i returned to Lyon, i took the time to returned again, but ...

there was a big problem!!

the 6 februar, there was a lot of carpangler, so i must changed my plan if i stayed in cassien.

when a very big surprise came !!!
the spot of mathilde was free the 2nd day. yessssss!!!

i was very very happy and my plan was ok!!
take and only take Kevin Elis!!

i took this spot the 1st april, i joked because normaly it was a little joke!!lol

but at my surprise i was very very happy and impatient to fish here

the 2 first months with no fish was very hard for me, but with the sport and the confort (5 biwy, 1 generator, good food... it was good!! i maked sport all the days and listen radio all the evening!
without all that i couldnt make this project.
no easy, i sayed that all the time, and i think this lake is not really easy, and the time for me was necessary to catch!!

so my session had a lot of little story good, and some no really easy, for example when i fighted with the carp in the middle of the lake where there is 15 meter deep, and she returned the float and i went in the water, because of this power!!
i thought it was bigggyyy!!
no!!
just a very beautiful fight and a carp of 12kg.

and i remembered a fight with a carp who began in ELIS and finished near the rocher de l' américain, incroyable!!
with the float tube i maked all my fight, and i had unbelieveble memory!!

the lake gave me my present the 7 jun, just one day before my end of session, a carp 23 kg beau ti fullll!!!

A Italian Man sayed me all the time: WHITE BOILIES SECRET IN CASSIEN !!

for me it was ....UN BE LIE VE BLE!!!
I LOVE CASSIEN definitely, and in the futur, i have another thing to make in this lake...



beautilul fish!

vue imprenable!!
























you love it or you hate it!!
me, i love!!!!!































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire